I am new to LaTeX and am trying to create a long document with three interlinear lines:
- top row - Hebrew (note: this is a right-to-left language)
- middle row - transliteration of the Hebrew
- bottom row - English translation.
Here is what the output would approximately look like:
שלום קוראים לי דוד david li korim shalom David my name is Hello
I've read that ExPeX and/or polyglossia could be helpful, but I'm at a loss for how to even get started with all this. I would appreciate example code of:
- how to properly code the interlinear and make it work with Hebrew,
- how to make Hebrew text show up in the output (I currently can't even get Hebrew text to show up in the PDF after QuickBuild).
- how to use different Hebrew fonts.