1

I have been working for some time on a document that uses the calibri font for the main text. However, recently I updated my packages through MiKTeX and now, using LuaLaTeX as my main compiler, the document no longer renders. I am sure it is some setting within Windows or TexStudio but I have been unable to figure it out. If I type this simple document:

\documentclass[11pt,a4paper]{report}
\usepackage{fontspec}
\setmainfont{Calibri}

\begin{document}
here is some text
\end{document}

Then I get the error exited with errors file and a blank pdf. The error log being

Error log

I have tried multiple things, from installing packages that supposedly resolve these errors to trying XeLaTeX as a different compiler. But so far none of the solutions have worked. And all that I get, when using it on my main document, is images and a huge log file. The only way to resolve, so far, the error is to remove the fontspec package.

marked as duplicate by egreg fontspec Jan 13 '17 at 16:03

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.