How can I install xindy package to use texindy?
I read this manual xindy.sourceforge.net/download-binary.html but i didn't get promised
man subfolders inside
xindy-2.3 but this:
And I remember well, that few months ago I used texindy without any difficulties, probably then I installed it with some another package.
EDIT: I have installed texlive-full, and i read that xindy should be there. But apparently it is not.
EDIT2: I ran
tlmgr list and got
- xindy: A general-purpose index processor
- xindy.alpha-linux: alpha-linux files of xindy
- xindy.amd64-freebsd: amd64-freebsd files of xindy
- xindy.x86_64-darwin: x86_64-darwin files of xindy
- xindy.x86_64-linux: x86_64-linux files of xindy
Should i add some path for xindy to work to PATH?
EDIT3: searching for texlive gave me
./usr/share/texlive ./usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/scripts/texlive ./usr/share/doc/texlive-doc/texlive ./var/lib/tex-common/fmtutil-cnf/texlive ./var/lib/tex-common/hyphen-cnf/texlive ./var/lib/tex-common/fontmap-cfg/texlive