I am looking specifically for the centerline symbol (looks like a C with an L overlaid on it).

Is anyone aware of a LaTeX package that might include common drafting symbols such as this?

Maybe I should just make one myself using TikZ?

Any other suggestions? I appreciate the input!


Maybe a stack:

Centerline is \CL

enter image description here


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.