I would like to take my presentations and automatically produce all of the following.
- with captions
- Discussion Questions
- with answers
I would like to produce
- PDF presentation
- PowerPoint presentation
- Text-only notes
- Cloze Notes (procedurally generated)
It would also be nice (but not necessary) to produce
- Google slides presentation
- Presentations that have discussion questions but not answers
- A folder or presentation with graphics alone
- Mathematical equations on slides
I would like to produce the source presentation in markdown, but that isn't necessary. I have some scripting experience and don't mind editing scripts or stringing together all these processes, I just don't want to spend more time on scripting than I will on the presentations themselves.
I know PDFs can be made with pandoc and/or beamer, but as far as I know, it can't do anything else I am trying to accomplish. Any suggestion to accomplish all or part of the above is appreciated.