I should draw a picture shown below to write an article. Although I can deal with other things, but I have no idea how to draw the truncated cone, especially two rotated ellipses. Please help me draw the truncated cone.

The image that I should draw.

closed as too broad by Bobyandbob, karlkoeller, TeXnician, Stefan Pinnow, Zarko Dec 14 '17 at 19:07

Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 4
    Some ideas: link1, link2, link3 – Karlo Feb 27 '17 at 11:21
  • Post the code for the rest and somebody will probably help with the bit you're stuck on. Right now, this is just a can't-be-bothered do-it-for-me. You may get lucky. People do answer such things. In that case, though, I'd advise wanting something cuter or more colourful or, at least, more difficult. That's more likely to get people to put in the work required to set something up from scratch. – cfr Feb 28 '17 at 0:51

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.