Which TeX processor does Stacks Project use to generate HTML? (
The about page at the site you link to shows the link to a github repository for the tools used, the main html conversion appears to be a custom python code
with the math being left as TeX and handled in the browser by MathJax.
See the README:
You can simply latex the files in the current directory read them, edit them, and submit your changes by email back into the project.
Here is are some pointers to documentation:
- how to create all dvi/pdf files at once, see documentation/make-project
- how to submit your work, see documentation/submitting-patches
- how to use git, see documentation/git-howto
- read about support from organizations in documentation/support
- for a rough todo list, see documentation/todo-list
- for technical rules governing internal references, see documentation/rules
For more information, please see the website at the address above.