I have been using Sublime Text 3 in conjunction with the LaTeXing and R-Box packages to write/compile
.Rnw files. Everything was working fine until I updated to a newer version of R (3.4.3). I have added R 3.4.3 to my environment variables and have changed the setting in R-Box as well to the new directory.
Now, I can write/compile in R-Studio as I had done previously in ST3, but if I try to compile the same document in ST3 I get a fatal error emergency stop.
Any thoughts on what I may have missed?
Thanks! Below is some additional information; not sure if it's what you need. I'm admittedly out of my element. And, sorry if things are not formatted correctly; new here.
Here is error in ST3:
[Compile ~\Documents\test again\test.rnw] E: C:\Users\smramsey\Documents\test again\test.tex:0 Emergency stop 1 error, 0 warnings, 0 badboxes
And here is what was in the text file that was created:
This is pdfTeX, Version 3.14159265-2.6-1.40.18 (TeX Live 2017/W32TeX) (preloaded format=pdflatex 2017.10.29) 8 MAR 2018 17:20 entering extended mode restricted \write18 enabled. %&-line parsing enabled. **"C:/Users/smramsey/Documents/test again/test.tex" ! Emergency stop. <*> ...ers/smramsey/Documents/test again/test.tex" *** (job aborted, file error in nonstop mode) Here is how much of TeX's memory you used: 6 strings out of 492990 229 string characters out of 6136333 54148 words of memory out of 5000000 3663 multiletter control sequences out of 15000+600000 3640 words of font info for 14 fonts, out of 8000000 for 9000 1141 hyphenation exceptions out of 8191 0i,0n,0p,1b,6s stack positions out of 5000i,500n,10000p,200000b,80000s ! ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!