I just got a new Mac and would like to set up TeXShop so that it behaves identical as it did on my older computer. As I don't want to transfer any old things that I no longer use on the older Mac, I did a fresh install on my new Mac of TeXLive 2018.
As I have custom Engines, Macros and Stationary I copied over the following from the older computer to the new computer:
The custom Engines, Macros and Stationary work just fine. As I don't recall manually setting up other things, I did not copy over the other folders in ~/Library/TeXShop. However some things don't quite work the same. The most annoying things I have noticed so far are:
- The shortcuts I use to indent/unindent
- A file is not autosaved (requires me to either typeset or manually save it).
But, I don't know if this is the complete list in that there might be other things that don't quite work the same.
- What files need to be copied over from an older TeXShop (which works the way I like) to get a new install on a new computer to work the same.
- Both are running MacOS 10.13.4 (High Sierra)
- Both are using TeXShop 4.01