Is there a way to use that kind of symbol?

  • This is \drsh from mathabx or \Rdsh from fdsymbol or stix. – Bernard Sep 5 '18 at 17:44

You could use arrows from mathabx, but not the whole package that changes all math symbols in a way that could not be desirable. See https://tex.stackexchange.com/a/273044/4427 for part of the code.


  <-5.5> mathb5
  <5.5-6.5> mathb6
  <6.5-7.5> mathb7
  <7.5-8.5> mathb8
  <8.5-9.5> mathb9
  <9.5-11.5> mathb10
  <11.5-> mathb12


$a\drsh b$

$a\dlsh b$

$a\ursh b$

$a\ulsh b$


enter image description here

  • There is a typo in DeclareFontShape: mathbb12 should be replaced with mathb12, as spotted in the quoted answer. – Andrey Popov Sep 13 '19 at 11:53
  • @AndreyPopov Fixed, thanks – egreg Sep 13 '19 at 12:20

Yes it is possible:


$A \drsh B$


enter image description here

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.