My problem is that the diff.tex file which I generate, after running latexdiff, is empty/blank.
- I have installed Perl 5, version 28.
- I installed latexdiff from the miktex package manager
- I installed Strawberry Perl for Windows 64 bit.
- In the Perl Command Prompt, I changed the working directory to where my original.tex and final.tex files were saved
- In the Perl Command Prompt, I ran the code: latexdiff original.tex final.tex > diff.tex
- In my working directory, the diff.tex file exists but it is completely blank/empty
- Additionally, two errors appear in the Perl Command Prompt:
- The first error says "latexdiff: the script engine could not be found"
- The second error says "latexdiff: Data: scriptEngine='perl.exe' "
- I've tried to fix this by downloading latexdiff from CTAN and then copying the files into the perl bin folder. But this fix hasn't worked.
Is there a quick fix for this?