I have found a few questions talking about:
- placing images behind text in beamer, e.g. (1) (2)
- adding logos to a beamer presentation, e.g. (3)
- customizing a sidebar in beamer, e.g. (4)
But I haven't quite figured out how to get a template with an image behind the section headings in a sidebar.
So what I want is the following:
- That the
\subsectionlabels show up as clickable links in a sidebar
- That a logo appears in the sidebar.
- That the logo does not move around when
- That the image is placed behind the text.
How can this be achieved?
To illustrate what I want, I created a quick mockup, see below.