This question already has an answer here:

I received a pdf written in LaTeX in which I noticed the use of the following horizontal spacer:

horizontal spacer

Do you know which LaTeX package provides that one?

Thanks a lot, Cheers

marked as duplicate by Henri Menke, Raaja, AndréC, Stefan Pinnow, user31729 Feb 8 at 7:12

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.