Is there a LaTeX symbol for it?

A non-educated guess is that it may look like the figure below.

geometric mean and geometric standard deviation operator

  • 1
    Possible duplicate of How to look up a symbol or identify a math symbol or character? Apr 14, 2019 at 19:21
  • 1
    I tried the Detexify earlier, but it was unable to find the symbol I was looking :( Apr 14, 2019 at 21:40
  • That's something to mention when you first post. Generally, you want to let us know what you've tried, so that we don't spend our time re-trying the same things.
    – Teepeemm
    Apr 14, 2019 at 22:01
  • Never heard of times devide before
    – Al_Fh
    Apr 15, 2019 at 5:14

1 Answer 1


Something like this?

enter image description here


$d\timesdiv b$ 

$d\pm b$
  • Probably the \timesdiv works. I will check if it is the correct symbol for representing what I want Apr 14, 2019 at 21:38

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.