This question already has an answer here:

I am trying to find latex ornaments similar to these.
Ornament 1 Ornament 2

I checked out pgfornaments and The comprehensive latex symbol list, but could not find anything that looked close enough. Is there something similar that I overlooked? I want something to separate sections, so suggestions are also welcome.

marked as duplicate by CarLaTeX, Mensch, Phelype Oleinik, David Carlisle, Zarko Jun 11 at 22:36

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • not exactly the same, but fourier has some decorative elements suitable to separate sections. For example \decofourleft and \decofourright – user190633 Jun 11 at 13:17
  • 1
    you can include exactly that image as an image if you wish. Not everything has to be done in tikz or with fonts – David Carlisle Jun 11 at 13:45
  • You also can take a look at the pst-vectorianpackage, which has some ornaments in a similar spirit. – Bernard Jun 11 at 13:54
  • 1
    Have you seen tex.stackexchange.com/q/32711 ? – Thérèse Jun 11 at 13:55
  • Thanks. I will probably include the image directly like David Carlisle suggested – nomad Jun 12 at 6:46

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.