I'm trying to use Burmese numbers (၁၂၃၄၅၆၇၈၉) in my document, but I'm having a rough time of it. I found a possible solution here, though it's quite a bit of work, and I'm not sure if there isn't a simpler solution to the problem.
The reason I want Burmese numbering is that the font I'm using (Noto Serif Myanmar) won't render non-Burmese characters, including Arabic numerals and Latin script, instead giving me an empty box. Not sure if that is a problem here or with the font itself. I switched to this font from Padauk because it looks much nicer, but if needed I will switch back to Padauk for the Latin script and Arabic numeral support.