The documentation for
lua-visual-debug is a little sparse. Can someone interpret the boxes/lines/colors that
- A vertical glue. Beginning and end are marked with a small tick. At the mark 1 two vertical glues are connected.
- A horizontal glue.
- A negative kern. Positive kerns are yellow.
- A possible hyphenation point.
- Horizontal and vertical boxes are drawn with a border.
- Penalties are marked with a square. A penalty of 10,000 is marked with a blank square, a penalty less than 10,000 is filled with a gray square (that will improve in the future, currently it is grayness of penalty / 10000).
A strut box (zero width box) is marked with a red rule: