I don't like the look of the standard integral typesetting. Does anyone know where to find an integral symbol like the one in the following image?

enter image description here


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.