dateaccessed column won't appear in my .bib file on Overleaf when I import it with Mendeley.
I am using both the web app and desktop version of Mendeley. I tried to go View - Citation style - More styles... and changing the "include URLs and Date accessed in Bibliographies" setting from "For all document types" to "only for webpages". But toggling this setting did not change anything.
When I chose "copy as BibTeX entry" on a reference in Mendeley where the date is registered; the info in the
Date Accessed column is included as the entry "urldate". But I can't find the column anywhere in my .bib-file on Overleaf.
I'm importing biblatex like this
The image below shows that there is info in the "Data Accessed" column in Mendeley, but the information is not transferred to the .bib file overleaf imports from Mendeley.
dateaccessedfield actually appearing in your
.bibfile or about the access date appearing in the bibliography output produced by
biblatex. If it's the latter you should note that
dateaccessedis not a field known by standard
biblatex, so if you want to have an access date you need to remap it to
urldateand need to make sure that the input is in the right format (IISO 8601).
biblatexissue but a general Mendeley/Overleaf exporting issue, so I removed the tag.