I'm struggling to find a way to recreate the following image.

Any tips or advice would be great.

enter image description here

  • 4
    Welcome! Here is a tip: have a look at the tcolorbox package.
    – user194703
    May 7, 2020 at 19:19
  • looks great thank you! @Schrödinger'scat
    – Greg
    May 7, 2020 at 19:26
  • By the way, the term for this is "drop shadow", which should help in your searches. May 7, 2020 at 21:49
  • Lovely stuff. Thank you @don
    – Greg
    May 8, 2020 at 22:50

1 Answer 1




    \begin{tcolorbox}[enhanced,width=5in,%center upper,
        drop fuzzy shadow={shadow xshift=\boxShadowOfset, shadow yshift=-1.2\boxShadowOfset, shadow blur steps=6,fill=cyan},
        boxrule=4pt,sharp corners,colframe=cyan,colback=white!10]





Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.