I'm one of the developers of AxMath. I’m glad to introduce you with AxMath, the next generation equation editor runs on Windows.
AxMath is designed with love, passion and expertise. It has all kinds of functionalities which make you type equations at lightspeed. Key features include semantic math input, auto calculation, memory board, LaTeX support etc. It will save you plenty of time to write papers, reports and books.
The pro version is $10, but you can use Semantic Math Input and LaTeX conversion in free version. AxMath supports Win 10, Win 8, Win 7, Vista and Office 2010-2016.
AxMath is also a scientific calculator. You can define symbol’s numeric values and once you type a expression and enter “=”, AxMath will automatically gives you the result.
AxMath is so powerful that it can create any type of formulas you need. Here shows the example of chemical equations.
AxMath have tons of useful features:
- WYSIWYG, what you see is what you get
- Graphical typesetting
- A scrollable and customizable toolbox panel is applied to present all symbols and expression-building structures
- Hotkey input and interacitve LaTeX input are both supported
- LaTeX editor with syntax highlighting is povieded
- Auto-complete Suggestions for LaTeX
- Versatile assistants and gadgets on the right sidebar to improve working efficiency
- The equations’ appearance conform to the AMS/LaTeX standard
- User defined symbols
- Matrix templates, auto-filling and partitioning for matrices
- Searching and replacing
- Colorful equations, automatically or manually
- MS-Office plug-in for equation numbering and management
- Calculating based on equation
- Variable and constant definition
- AxMath is an OLE server. It works as a plug-in with word processors such as MS-WORD
- The baseline of the surrounding text is aligned with the AxMath equation’s baseline for many word processors
- Vector output, can be used directly for printing or publishing
- Can be exported to BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF and other common picture formats
- Picture capture is supported