In TeXbook, there's such a symbol,enter image description here. Is this a classical symbol in TeX? I remembered seeing this somewhere else, and it was also a handout or book produced by LaTeX. If so, is there any method to input this apart from inserting it as a picture?


1 Answer 1


See page 188 of The Comprehensive LaTeX Symbol List : manfnt package, \dbend.

Edit: suggested the reversed symbol. Corrected thanks to @Teepeemm.

  • @Teepeemm You're right. I corrected my answer, thanks.
    – Miyase
    Commented Jan 29, 2023 at 21:53

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .