What is the equivalent of \begin{center}...\end{center} in ConTeXt? I know \raggedcenter, but that not an environment. I could define one command, but surely there is anything like that predefined.


For one line use \midaligned{Some text}, or in newer versions:

\startlinealignment [middle]
  Some text

for multiple lines use

\startalignment [middle]
  \input knuth

See Wiki - alignment

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.