New answers tagged

0

I got the same problem, following the advise from the answer above. It wasn't really JPEG. So I took the actions bellow. If you are using bash. Check it out the file format with: file markov.jpeg Later you can convert it to real JPEG, using ImageMagick. convert markov.jpeg markov.jpeg


6

Use \textunderscore instead, _ switches to math mode Edit: You could also escape _ character with \_ Like this (Number\_of\_Nodes\_at\_step(n)) Thanks Don Hosek and Zarko!


0

I downloaded the kaobook class from the link you provided and all accompanying files. The main.tex file included in the minimal_report directory will compile fine (except for the missing file report-template.bib, LaTeX will issue warnings. so I added one) as long as it is in the same directory as all the others .sty and .cls files included in the ...


4

As Ulrike said, the problem here is that the package mparhack attempts to patch the kernel command \@dbloutputcol and inject some code into it. To make its life easier it simply redefined \hb@xt@ which is used there and replaces that under certain conditions (when the first argument is \columnwidth) with its own code --- if not it tries to execute the ...


4

The problem seems to be an incompability between mparhack and the shipout/background hook. You can as workaround until this is fixed suppress the loading of the package: \makeatletter \disable@package@load{mparhack}{} \makeatother \documentclass[twocolumn]{memoir} \usepackage{tcolorbox} \begin{document} blub \end{document} The problem is that mparhack ...


0

There an "invisible" character for the TeX editor (using TeXstudio) all over the code that prevents its correct compilation. I opened the tex file with notepad++ > View >Show Symbol > Show All Characters to see for example ‎\addbibresource{example.bib} % The filename of the bibliography‎ The first „ is a UTF-8 character that should ...


1

Most likely, in TeX studio, you've set up TeXstudio to use svn for version control but don't have svn installed. Your options are Install an svn version. Go into TeXstudio configuration, select SVN from the left column and make sure that "Automatically check in after save" is not checked. Unless you really want to use svn to manage versions of ...


1

\Function takes two arguments while you only provided one. From the algorithmicx documentation it provides the syntax: \Function{<name>}{<params>} %<body> \EndFunction Since you only provided a single argument, the <params> argument is considered to be \State (the next token), which doesn't work. Additionally, \State doesn't take ...


0

With use of the array and w{c}{<width>} column type: \documentclass{article} \usepackage{array, multirow} \begin{document} \[ \setlength\extrarowheight{2pt} \begin{array}{ |p{7em}||*{6}{w{c}{2em}|} } \hline Test was & & 1 & 2 & 3 & \dots & N \\ \hline \multirow{2}{=}{performed} & a_i & + &...


1

I guess the following is at least somewhat close to the expected output: \documentclass{article} \usepackage{multirow,array} \begin{document} \begin{tabular}{|l||>{$}c<{$}|c|c|c|c|c|} \hline Test was & & 1 & 2 & 3 & ... & N \\ \hline \multirow{2}{*}{performed} & a_i & + & + & - &...


1

I ran into a similar problem after including fdsymbol. Following @DavidCarlisle's comment, I simply restored the definition of \mapstochar at the end of the preamble using: \DeclareMathSymbol{\mapstochar}{\mathrel}{symbols}{"37}


2

(Tom from Overleaf Support here.) The Github repo you mention at https://github.com/kbroman/GSATemplate links to the original templates at Overleaf: https://www.overleaf.com/latex/templates/template-for-preparing-your-submission-to-genetics-using-overleaf/stmpddtqcxtx https://www.overleaf.com/latex/templates/template-for-preparing-your-submission-to-g3-...


0

Items can only be added to the last entry of a \cventry ...


3

There are several errors in your code. Among the serious ones: \[ and \] initiate and terminate an unnumbered displaymath environment. Don't use $ to initiate and terminate inline math mode when you're already in display math mode. Hence, you must remove all $ instances inside both bmatrix environments. $c_i = -1-\frac{h}{2}p(x_i),d_i = 2+h^2q(x_i)\;$ and\;...


1

I guessing that you like to achieve the following result: \documentclass{beamer} \usepackage[low-sup]{subdepth} \begin{document} \begin{frame} \[ \begin{bmatrix} d_1 & e_1 & 0 & \cdots & 0 \\ c_1 & d_2 & e_2 & \ddots & \vdots \\ 0 & c_2 & \ddots & \ddots & 0 ...


0

As said by @Ulrike Fischer, instead of listing, the name of the counter is lstlisting


Top 50 recent answers are included