I work as a teaching assistant in computer science, with extensive previous experience as a research and teaching assistant in French literature.
In my daily work, I use:
- Python, HTML, CSS and some occasional Emacs Lisp,
- Emacs for (increasingly) everything, in particular the AUCTeX, Org, nXML and SGML modes,
- TeX Live,
- Firefox’s Developer Tools,
- Pandoc and various other Markdown tools,
- Web IDEs such as Brackets and Visual Studio Code.
I use LaTeX to:
- typeset documents authored in OpenDocument, Org, Markdown and other formats,
- maintain bibliographic databases,
- typeset Python code in classic Algol-like fashion,
- produce content for the Web,
- write articles, narrative fiction and poetry.
I am also interested in ConTeXt, especially for its XML capabilities and its unique design methodology. I hope to learn more TikZ and MetaPost in the near future.
I contribute to Ask LibreOffice: here is my user profile on that site.