I'm the author of some packages (these packages are part of MikTeX and TeXLive and you can find them on the ctan servers)
- tkz-base : Tools for drawing with a cartesian coordinate system with PGF/TikZ.
- tkz-euclide : It is designed to create figures based on Euclidean geometry with PGF/TikZ.
- tkz-fct : tkz-fct.sty uses tkz-base and gnuplot to draw graph of functions with a Cartesian (rectangular) coordinate system.
- tkz-graph : Draw graph-theory graphs.
- tkz-berge : Macros for drawing graphs of graph theory.
- tkz-linknodes : The package arose from a requirement to link the elements of an amsmath align or aligned environment. The package makes use of PGF/TikZ.
- tkz-tab : The package provides comprehensive facilities for preparing lists of signs and variations, using PGF.
- tkzexample and tkz-doc.cls (experimental) This bundle offers a documentation class ( tkz-doc ) and a package ( tkzexample ). These files are used in the documentation of my packages.
- tkz-kiviat : Macros to draw Kiviat's graph.
- alterqcm : qcm in a table;
- tikzrput : rput for pgf
- pgfornament : version pgf of psvectorian
Some examples of these packages are on my sites : altermundus.com (en) and altermundus.fr (fr)
Member for 8 years, 4 months
4,774 profile views
Last seen Apr 10 at 8:42